(Redirected from Deplete)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up depletion or deplete in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Depletion may refer to:
- Gas depletion, decline of oil supply
- Oil depletion, decline of oil supply
- Overdrafting, extracting groundwater beyond the equilibrium yield of an aquifer
- Ozone depletion, a decline in the total amount of ozone in Earth's stratosphere
- Resource depletion, the exhaustion of raw materials within a region
- Depletion force, an effective force in molecular and colloidal systems
- Depletion region, in semiconductor physics
- Grain boundary depletion, a mechanism of corrosion
- Depletion (accounting), an accounting and tax concept used in mining, timber, petroleum, or other similar industries
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Depletion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.