(Redirected from Deportees)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up deportee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deportee may refer to:
- a deported person through deportation
- Deportees (band), a Swedish musical band
- Deportee (film), 1976 dramatic short film by Sharron Miller
- "Deportee (Plane Wreck at Los Gatos)", a protest song with lyrics by Woody Guthrie
- The Deportees and Other Stories, a short story collection by Roddy Doyle
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deportee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.