|Full name||Club Deportivo Malacateco-Coatepeque|
|Ground||Estadio Santa Lucía|
|Manager||Nelson Mauricio Ancheta|
|League||Liga Nacional de Futbol|
They play their home games in the Estadio Santa Lucía.
Nicknamed Los Toros, the club was founded on 8 September 1962 after a merger of clubs Morazán, Interrogación and Juvenil and by initiative of Humberto Bermúdez, Evelio de León, Felipe Sánchez, José María Munguía, José Rivera, Vicente López and Feliciano Boj. Forty five years later, they earned their historic promotion to Liga Mayor by defeating Juventud Retalteca 3–0 (3–2 agg.) in the Primera División de Ascenso 2007 Clausura final. This was also the first time in Primera División de Ascenso history that the same team won both the Apertura and Clausura tournaments, thus being automatically promoted without a need of an "extra" game. In 2008, they were relegated to Primera División after ending in last place in the Liga Mayor. In 2010, the club returned to the top division in Guatemala.
Carlos Mercedes Vásquez
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
List of coaches
- Francisco "Avioneta" Pineda (1980–81)
- Paulo César Barros (2007–08)
- Adán Onelio Paniagua (2009)
- Franklin Cetre (2009–10)
- Héctor Trujillo (July 2010 – June 12)
- Mauricio Wright (July 2012–2014)
- Paulo César Barros (2014)
- Emilio Umanzor (2014–2015)
- Nelson Ancheta (June 2015– Nov 2015)
- Ronald Gomez (Nov 2015-Dec 2016)
- Emilio Umanzor (Dec 2016 - May 2017)
- Mauricio Wright (May 2017- Feb 2018)
- Ronald Gomez (Feb 2018-)
|This article about a Guatemalan football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|