This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Type of site
|Headquarters||Fort Lauderdale, United States|
|Industry||stock photography and stock footage|
|Alexa rank||1,267 (September 2018[update])|
Depositphotos is a royalty-free microstock photography agency based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It was founded by Dmitry Sergeev in November 2009 in Kiev, Ukraine. The company also has offices around the world providing customers with support in 20 languages.
Founded in 2009, Depositphotos offers over 60 million royalty-free photographs, vector images, stock footage and editorial files to customers worldwide. On July 27, 2011, Depositphotos received $3M in Series A funding from AIM-listed TMT Investments. In March 2013, Depositphotos launched its mobile photography iPhone application and website Clashot, in direct competition with Foap and EyeEm. In October 2013, Clashot was launched on Android.
- "depositphotos.com Traffic Statistics". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 10 September 2018.
- "A picture is worth a thousand words - and $100M", Inventures.eu November 21, 2013
Ukrainian-founded Depositphotos raises $5 million from EBRD and TMT Investments, Kyiv Post (17 December 2015)
- "Depositphotos review", Microstock Diaries December 27, 2011
- "Depositphotos starts accepting video submissions", Stock Photo News August 30, 2012
- "Depositphotos adds editorial images to their list of stock photos", Stock Photo Secrets February 16, 2012
- TMT Investments TMT Investment in DepositPhotos Inc, Bloomberg News July 27, 2011
- "Depositphotos Launches Clashot: Mobile Application", Selling Stock March 15, 2013
- "Startups battle for rights to smartphone images", British Journal of Photography August 2, 2013
- "Earn money with you smartphone photos using Clashot Mobile App", Stock Photo Secrets October 28, 2013