Depot Hill, Queensland
|Population||1,064 (2011 census)|
|Location||1 km (1 mi) S of Rockhampton|
|LGA(s)||Rockhampton Regional Council|
Depot Hill is a suburb of Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia situated about one kilometre south of the central business district. In the 2011 census, Depot Hill had a population of 1,064 people. It is considered a low socioeconomic area. It also suffers extensively from flooding due to its proximity to the Fitzroy River and its height above sea level.
Depot Hill has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Depot Hill". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 15 November 2015.
- "Household income | Rockhampton City and Depot Hill | profile.id". profile.id.com.au. Retrieved 2015-11-15.
- "Fourth flood the final straw for Depot Hill's Grant Cox". Rockhampton Morning Bulletin. Retrieved 2015-11-15.
- "Data collectors say flood levee would see values will rise". Rockhampton Morning Bulletin. Retrieved 2015-11-15.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Depot Hill (Rockhampton City) (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 26 February 2008.
- "Railway Workshops (entry 600783)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 12 July 2013.
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|