|Look up derailed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Derailed may refer to:
- Derailment, in which a rail vehicle leaves the tracks on which it is travelling
- The English language title for the 1942 Danish film Afsporet
- Derailed (2002 film), a 2002 action movie directed by and starring Jean-Claude Van Damme
- Derailed (2005 film), a 2005 thriller-drama film starring Clive Owen and Jennifer Aniston
- Derailed, a 2005 BBC1 TV movie dramatization of the Ladbroke Grove rail crash and its aftermath
- Derailed (2016 film), a 2016 action and crime movie starring Ma Dong-seok and Choi Min-ho
- Derailed (novel), a thriller by James Siegel
- "Derailed" (song), a song by German pop group No Angels
- "Derailed" (Ugly Betty), an episode of the TV series Ugly Betty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Derailed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.