Deraya Air Taxi
|Hubs||Husein Sastranegara International Airport|
|Key people||Siti Rahayu Sumadi (Founder)|
Deraya Air Taxi is an airline based in Jakarta, Indonesia. It operates commuter, charter, medical evacuation, and aerial photography services, as well as a flying school. Its main base is Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport, Jakarta, with a hub at Husein Sastranegara International Airport, Bandung. Deraya Air Taxi is listed in category 2 by Indonesian Civil Aviation Authority for airline safety quality.
Deraya Air Taxi operates the following services (at 2006):
- Papua and Maluku
The Deraya Air Taxi fleet includes the following aircraft (as of August 2016):
The airline fleet also included (as of August 2014):
- 2 Indonesian Aerospace 212-100
- 2 Shorts 330-100
- 2 Shorts 360-300
- 1 Shorts SC-7 Skyvan
- 1 further British Aerospace ATP
Accidents and Incidents
- On November 1982, Indonesian Aerospace 212-100 PK-DCR of Deraya Air Taxi and PT Pupuk Kaltim was damaged when it approaching Bontang. No fatalities in this accident.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 73.
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2016): 16.
|This article relating to an Asian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Indonesia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|