Overview from Mulzer Park
|Elevation||449 ft (137 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||450842|
Derby is an unincorporated community along the Ohio River in far southern Union Township, Perry County, Indiana, United States. It lies at the intersection of State Roads 66 and 70 above the city of Tell City, the county seat of Perry County. Its elevation is 449 feet (137 m), and it is located at (38.0303400, -86.5272018). Although Derby is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 47525.
- "Derby, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-10.
- DeLorme. Indiana Atlas & Gazetteer. 3rd ed. Yarmouth: DeLorme, 2004, p. 62-63. ISBN 0-89933-319-2.
- Geographic Names Information System Feature Detail Report, Geographic Names Information System, 1979-02-14. Accessed 2008-06-01.
- Zip Code Lookup
- Hunt, Thomas James De la (1916). Perry County: A History. W.K. Stewart. p. 82.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 113. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
...for Derby, Ireland, the home of his ancestors.
- "Perry County". Jim Forte Postal History. Archived from the original on 3 October 2015. Retrieved 2 October 2015.
|This Perry County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|