|Elevation AMSL||3,907 ft / 1,191 m|
Derby Field (IATA: LOL, ICAO: KLOL, FAA LID: LOL) is a county owned, public use airport located eight nautical miles (15 km) southwest of the central business district of Lovelock, in Pershing County, Nevada, United States. The National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015 categorized it as a general aviation facility.
Facilities and aircraft
Derby Field covers an area of 550 acres (223 ha) at an elevation of 3,907 feet (1,191 m) above mean sea level. It has two runways with asphalt surfaces: 2/20 is 5,529 by 75 feet (1,685 x 23 m) and 8/26 is 4,931 by 75 feet (1,503 x 23 m).
For the 12-month period ending June 30, 2012, the airport had 1,295 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 107 per month. At that time there were two aircraft based at this airport, both single-engine.
- FAA Airport Master Record for LOL ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective November 15, 2012.
- "IATA Airport Code Search (LOL: Lovelock / Derby Field)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved June 13, 2014.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF). [National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems]. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF, 2.03 MB) on 2012-09-27.
- Derby Field at Pershing County website
- "Diagram of Derby Field (LOL)" (PDF). from Nevada DOT
- Aerial image as of June 1994 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for LOL, effective September 13, 2018
- Resources for this airport:
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Derby Field.|
|This Nevada airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|