Location of Derebucak within Turkey.
|• District Governor||Haydar Köktaş|
|• District||478.62 km2 (184.80 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,208 m (3,963 ft)|
|• District density||17/km2 (44/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Derebucak is a town and district of Konya Province in the Mediterranean region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 19,053 of which 5,072 live in the town of Derebucak.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original (XLS) on 2007-07-22. Retrieved 2008-03-23.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-03-23.
- "Konya Valiliği - Kültür, Tur,zm ve Tanıtım RaporuSektör Çalışmaları No. 1 -" (PDF) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2017-01-26.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Derebucak, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-23.
- District governor's official website (in Turkish)
- District municipality's official website (in Turkish)
|This geographical article about a location in Konya Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|