(Redirected from Derives)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up derivation or derives in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Derivation may refer to:
- Derivation (differential algebra), a unary function satisfying the Leibniz product law
- Derivation (linguistics)
- Formal proof or derivation, a sequence of sentences each of which is an axiom or follows from the preceding sentences in the sequence by a rule of inference
- Parse tree or concrete syntax tree, a tree that represents the syntactic structure of a string according to some formal grammar
- The creation of a derived row, in the twelve-tone musical technique
- An after-the-fact justification for an action, in the work of sociologist Vilfredo Pareto
- Derivative work, a concept in United States copyright law
- Derive (disambiguation), for meanings of "derive" and "derived"
- Derivative, in calculus
- Derivative (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Derivation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Derivation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.