Derrytresk Fir An Chnoic GAC
|Doire Treasc Fir an Chnoic|
|Colours:||Blue & White|
Derrytresk Fir An Chnoic (Irish: Doire Treasc Fir a' Chnoic) is a Gaelic Athletic Association club in Tyrone. The club is based in the townland of Derrytresk near Clonoe in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland.
The club concentrates on Gaelic football, with the senior team currently competing in Division 2 off the Tyrone All-County Football League and in the Tyrone Intermediate Football Championship.
Although one of the smallest clubs in the county, with a catchment area of about 60 houses, Derrytresk won the 2011 Tyrone JFC, defeating Killeeshil 0-15 to 0-9. They went on to win the Ulster Junior Club Football Championship, defeating Monaghan's Cremartin 2-5 to 0-10. They won their All-Ireland semi-final against Kerry's Dromid Pearses (1-10 to 7 points), but narrowly lost the final in February 2012 to Naomh Pádraig of Galway.
- All-Ireland Junior Club Football Championship
- Runners-up 2011
- Ulster Junior Club Football Championship (1)
- Tyrone Senior Football Championship
- Runners-up 1949
- Tyrone Junior Football Championship (2)
- 1955, 2011
- Tyrone All-County Football League Division 3 (3)
- 1987, 1992, 1994
- McGarrity Cup (2)
- 1992, 2009
- Campbell-McGirr Cup (2)
- 1986, 1987
- Mick Cushnahan (died 2013), member of Tyrone's 1947 All-Ireland Minor winning team, and (after transfer to Derrylaughan) the 1956-57 Ulster Championship winning teams
- Frank Henry, Tyrone Senior team player in the 1940s
- Pat O'Neill, Tyrone Junior captain 1960s, later Senior team player
An associated camogie club called Cailíní a' Chnoic plays at the same home venue.
- Tyrone GAA website report on 2011 UJCFC final
- Hoganstand.com, "All Ireland club JFC final: Clonbur reel in 'Tresk", 13 February 2012
- Mick Cushnahan obituary, Tyrone GAA website