[ 2 syll. de-rya, der-ya ] The name Derya is pronounced as DEH-RYaa- . Derya is primarily used in the Turkish language. It is of Iranian and Turkish origin. From Turkish roots, its meaning is ocean. The name is ultimately of Persian roots.
"Derya" Name Detail Information :
Name : Derya Meaning of The Name : ocean Origin (Come From) : Turkish Origin Country (s) : Turkey Baby Gender : Both (Boy and Girl) Sex : Both (Male and Female) Initial Letter : D Number of Character (s) : 5 Other Info : - Conclusion : The meaning of Derya is ocean (in Turkish).
Derya is a Turkish form of the English, Russian, and Iranian name Darya.
Baby names that sound like Derya include Dara (English), Darach, Dari (English).
- Derya Aktop, Turkish female boxer
- Derya Alabora (born 1959), Turkish actress
- Derya Arbaş Berti (1968-2003), Turkish-American actress
- Derya Arhan (born 1999), Turkish women's footballer
- Derya Ayverdi, Turkish actress
- Derya Bard Sarıaltın (born 1977), Turkish female archer of Ukrainian origin
- Derya Büyükuncu (born 1976), Turkish male Olympian swimmer
- Derya Can Göçen, Turkish world record holder female free-diver
- Derya Cıbır (born 1990), Turkish female judoka
- Derya Çimen, Turkish model
- Derya Erke (born 1983), retired Turkish female Olympian swimmer
- Derya Tınkaoğlu (born 1988), Turkish female handball player
- Huseyn Derya (1975–2014), Azerbaijani rapper and actor
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|