Jump to navigation Jump to search
Desaguadero may refer to:
- Desaguadero River, a river in Argentina, also known as Río Salado
- Desaguadero River (Bolivia), a river in Bolivia
- Desaguadero, Argentina
- Desaguadero, Bolivia-Peru, a binational town on the border of Bolivia and Peru
- Desaguadero District, Peru
- Desaguadero Municipality, Bolivia
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.