From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Deseret may refer to:
- Deseret News, daily newspaper in Utah
- Deseret (Book of Mormon), a term used in the Book of Mormon meaning "honeybee"
- State of Deseret, a provisional state of the United States, proposed in 1849 by Mormon settlers in Salt Lake City
- Utah Territory or Territory of Deseret
- The Deseret Test Center, a U.S. Army-operated project designed to test chemical and biological weapons during the 1960s.
- Deseret, California, a former Mormon farming community
- Deseret, Utah, an unincorporated community
- Fort Deseret, a fortification erected by Mormon settlers during the Utah Black Hawk War
- Deseret Ranches, 300,000-acre Mormon cattle ranch in central Florida.
- Deseret alphabet, a phonetic alphabet developed in the mid-19th century in Utah Territory to assist foreign-speaking immigrants in learning English
- Deseret (Unicode block), a block of Deseret characters in Unicode
- University of Deseret or University of Utah
- Deseret, a fictional state in "The Folk of the Fringe" by Orson Scott Card
- Deseret, a fictional breakaway state in Harry Turtledove's Southern Victory Series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deseret.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.