Jump to navigation Jump to search
Deseret may refer to:
- Deseret News, daily newspaper in Utah
- Deseret (Book of Mormon), a term used in the Book of Mormon meaning "honeybee"
- State of Deseret, a provisional state of the United States, proposed in 1849 by Mormon settlers in Salt Lake City
- Utah Territory or Territory of Deseret
- The Deseret Test Center, a U.S. Army-operated project designed to test chemical and biological weapons during the 1960s.
- Deseret, California, a former Mormon farming community
- Deseret, Utah, an unincorporated community
- Fort Deseret, a fortification erected by Mormon settlers during the Utah Black Hawk War
- Deseret Ranches, 300,000-acre Mormon cattle ranch in central Florida.
- Deseret alphabet, a phonetic alphabet developed in the mid-19th century in Utah Territory to assist foreign-speaking immigrants in learning English
- Deseret (Unicode block), a block of Deseret characters in Unicode
- University of Deseret or University of Utah
- Deseret, a fictional state in "The Folk of the Fringe" by Orson Scott Card
- Deseret, a fictional breakaway state in Harry Turtledove's Southern Victory Series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deseret.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.