From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up desert in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A desert is a geographic area that receives little precipitation.
Desert may also refer to:
- Desert (particle physics), a theorized gap in energy scales, in which no new physics appears
- Desert (philosophy), the condition of being deserving of something
- Desertion, the abandonment of a duty or post without permission
- Desert, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
- Desert, Texas, an unincorporated community in Collin County, Texas, United States
In art and entertainment:
- Desert (band), an English electronic and house music duo
- "The Desert" (Avatar: The Last Airbender), an episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender
- The Desert (Dragon Prince), a fictional Princedom (or country) in Melanie Rawn's Dragon Prince and Dragon Star novel trilogies
- Le désert, an ode-symphonie by Félicien David
- Déserts, a musical composition by Edgard Varese
- "Desert", a song by D'espairsRay from Mirror
- Désert (disambiguation)
- Dessert, a usually sweet course that concludes a meal
- Deseret (disambiguation), a term in the Book of Mormon, meaning "honeybee"
- banking desert
- food desert
- Book desert
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Desert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.