Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up desh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Desh may refer to:
- Desh (raga), an Indian classical music scale (raga in both Hindustani music and Carnatic music)
- Desh (magazine), a Bengali magazine
- Desh TV, a Bangladeshi TV channel
- Desh (film), a 2002 Bengali film directed by Raja Sen
- Desh Bouksani, the name of a rival assassin in the 2007 film The Bourne Ultimatum, directed by Paul Greengrass
- The name of a fictional metal in the Star Wars, universe
- The nickname of a particular Jedi in the novel Star Wars: Dark Disciple
- The name of a fictional metal added to Minecraft by the Galacticraft modification
- -desh, an Indo-Aryan word for "country", which appears in the names of many places
- Desh, Maharashtra, a place in India
- Khandesh, historic region in North India
- Khandesh District, historic administrative district
- Bangladesh, a country in South Asia
- Gurjardesh, a historical region in India comprising eastern Rajasthan and northern Gujarat
- Sindhudesh, a concept floated by some Sindhi nationalist parties in Pakistan for the creation of an independent Sindhi state
- Garhdesh, a historical name for Garhwal division in Uttarakhand
- Brahmadesh, an alternative name for Burma/Myanmar meaning "Land of Brahma"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Desh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.