Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Edited by||Bruce Brown, Richard Buchanan, Dennis P. Doordan, Victor Margolin|
|ISSN||‹See Tfm›0747-9360 (print)
‹See Tfm›1531-4790 (web)
Design Issues is a peer-reviewed academic journal covering design history, theory, and criticism. The journal typically includes theoretical and critical articles, book reviews, and illustrations. Design Issues was established in 1984 and is published online and in hard copy by MIT Press.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Academic Search
- Art Abstracts
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Bibliography of the History of Art
- Current Contents
- Dietrich's Index Philosophicus
- International Bibliography of Periodical Literature in the Humanities & Social Sciences
- International Bibliography of Book Reviews of Scholarly Research on the Humanities & Social Sciences
- MLA International Bibliography
- TOC Premier
|This article about an engineering journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.