|Look up designation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Designation may refer to:
- Professional certification
- Designation (landmarks), an official classification determined by a government agency or historical society
- Designation Scheme, a system for recognising library and museum collections in England
- All pages beginning with "Designation"
- All pages with a title containing Designation
- United States Department of Defense aerospace vehicle designation
- Designate (Columbia)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Designation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.