Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up designation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Designation may refer to:
- Designation (law), the process of determining an incumbent's successor
- Professional certification
- Designation (landmarks), an official classification determined by a government agency or historical society
- Designation Scheme, a system for recognising library and museum collections in England
- All pages with titles beginning with Designation
- All pages with titles containing Designation
- United States Department of Defense aerospace vehicle designation
- Designate (Columbia)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Designation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.