Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up despair in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Despair is a state of depressed mood and hopelessness.
Despair may also refer to:
- Despair (sculpture), a c. 1890 sculpture by Auguste Rodin
- Despair (novel), a 1936 novel by Vladimir Nabokov
- Despair (film), a 1978 film adaptation by Rainer Fassbinder
- Despair (band), a thrash metal band
- Despair (DC Comics), a character in the Sandman comic book series
- Despair (album), an album by Omar Rodríguez-López
- Despair, Inc., a company that makes satirical posters and souvenirs
- Mount Despair (Washington), a mountain in the North Cascades National Park
- Giant Despair, a character in The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan
- "Despair", a song by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs from their studio album Mosquito, 2013
- Neka mi ne svane, Croatian Eurovision Song Contest entry from 1998, also known as "Despair".
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Despair.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.