From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up despair in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Despair is a state of depressed mood and hopelessness.
Despair may also refer to:
- Despair (novel), a 1936 novel by Vladimir Nabokov
- Despair (film), a 1978 film adaptation by Rainer Fassbinder
- Despair (band), a thrash metal band
- Despair (DC Comics), a character in the Sandman comic book series
- Despair (album), an album by Omar Rodríguez-López
- Despair, Inc., a company that makes satirical posters and souvenirs
- Mount Despair (Washington), a mountain in the North Cascades National Park
- Giant Despair, a character in The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan
- "Despair", a song by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs from their studio album Mosquito, 2013
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Despair.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.