Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up desperate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Desperate may refer to:
- Despair (emotion), a feeling of hopelessness
- Desperate (film), a 1947 suspense film directed by Anthony Mann
- Desperate (Divinyls album), a 1983 album by Australian rock group Divinyls
- Desperate (Daphne Khoo album), the 2007 debut album of Daphne Khoo
- "Desperate" (Daphne Khoo song), the title track of the above album
- "Desperate", a song by South Korean boy group VIXX from Kratos (EP)
- "Desperate", a 2009 song by David Archuleta from David Archuleta (album)
- "Desperate", a 2010 song by Fireflight from For Those Who Wait
- "Desperate", a 2001 song by Suburban Legends from Suburban Legends
- "Desperate" (Jonas Blue song), 2018
- "The Desperate", a 2016 song by Owen from The King of Whys
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Desperate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.