Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up despise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Despise (adjective form: despicable) means to regard with contempt or scorn.
Despise or Despicable may also refer to:
- Despised Icon, an extreme metal band
- Despise the Sun, an album
- A song by metal band, Slipknot, on the digipak version of their self-titled album. The lyrics were later reused in the b-side track Purity.
- "I Despise You", a song on Punkophilia! by the Bulbulators
- "Despicable Heroes", a song on the Anthems of Rebellion album by Arch Enemy
- "Despicable" (song), a freestyle by Eminem
Film and television
- Despicable Villain! The Mystery of Onigumo!, an InuYasha anime episode
- Despicable Me, a 2010 animated comedy film starring Steve Carell and Jason Segel
- One of the eight dungeons opposing the eight virtues in the Ultima video game series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Despise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.