Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dess may refer to :
- Dess–Martin periodinane, a chemical reagent used to oxidize primary alcohols to aldehydes and secondary alcohols to ketones
- Albert Dess (born 1947), German politician and member of the European Parliament for Bavaria
- Conrado Dess (born 1991), Brazilian singer, songwriter, record producer, actor and theater director
- Darrell Dess (born 1935), former American football guard in the National Football League for the New York Giants
DESS may refer to :
- Distributed energy storage system, batteries connected to the electrical grid
- Diplôme d'études supérieures spécialisées, a former French graduate degree
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dess.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.