Destination Hotels is a privately held lodging management company headquartered in Englewood, Colorado. With 40 independent, luxury and upscale hotels, resorts and golf clubs, Destination Hotels is the largest independent hospitality management company in the country. The collection includes a mix of mountain, beach and city properties across the United States.
Destination Hotels began in 1972 (as Destination Hotels & Resorts) with the opening of The Gant in Aspen, one of the first condominium resort properties in the United States to offer contemporary hotel services such as concierge and front desk.
Destination Hotels is a subsidiary of Lowe Hospitality Group (LHG), which is owned by Lowe Enterprises, a privately held national real estate investment, management and development firm headquartered in Los Angeles, California. The company partners with affiliate Lowe Destination Development, also an LHG subsidiary, to development hospitality projects including both hotels and resort residential communities. LDD hotel and resort projects are managed by Destination Hotels upon completion.
In January, 2016, Destination Hotels merged with Commune Hotels. 
Locations & Properties
The company's portfolio features 20 golf courses, 20 full-service spas, six IACC certified conference centers, and 110 bars and restaurants located in key states including:
- The Inverness Hotel & Conference Center - Englewood, CO
- The Stonebridge Inn - Snowmass Village, CO
- Christiania Loge - Vail, CO
- Vail Cascade Condominiums - Vail, CO
- Destination Residences Snowmass - Snowmass Village, CO
- Destination Resorts Vail - Vail, CO
- Manor Vail Lodge - Vail, CO
- The Gant - Aspen, CO
- Yve Hotel Miami - Miami, FL
- Wailea Beach Villas - Wailea, HI
- Destination Residences Hawaii - Wailea, HI
- The Royal St. Charles Hotel - New Orleans, LA
- New Mexico
- Inn and Spa at Loretto - Santa Fe, NM
- New York
- Tarrytown House Estate & Conference Center - Tarrytown, NY
- North Carolina
- Sunriver Resort - Sunriver, OR
- South Carolina
- Wild Dunes Resort - Isle of Palms, SC
- Stowe Mountain Lodge - Stowe, VT
- Washington D.C.
- The Embassy Row Hotel
Some notable properties in the company's portfolio include:
- Sunriver Resort – A Sunriver, Oregon resort located on the eastern slopes of the Cascade Mountain Range.
- Wild Dunes Resort – A beach resort on the Isle of Palms, South Carolina, it takes up about one-third of the island.
- "Hotel Business - April 7, 2015". NXTBook.com. Retrieved 28 May 2014.
- "DESTINATION HOTELS & RESORTS NAMES JOHN SPOMER VICE PRESIDENT AND MANAGING DIRECTOR OF LA CANTERA HILL COUNTRY RESORT". Resort La Cantera. Retrieved 28 May 2014.
|This article about a hotel or resort in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|