From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Destroyer, in comics, may refer to:
- "Destroyer" (Justice League), the series finale episode of Justice League Unlimited
- Destroyer (Keen Marlow), a superhero from Marvel Comics' predecessor, Timely Comics
- Destroyer (Charles Stanton), an enemy of the Human Torch
- Destroyer (Roger Aubrey), Marvel Comics character
- Destroyer (Thor), the Asgardian weapon seen in Marvel Comics, usually opposed to Thor
- Destroyer MAX, five-issue limited series from Marvel MAX, by Robert Kirkman
- The Destroyer, a paperback series of novels, upon which the Marvel Comics Destroyer was based
- Drax the Destroyer, the Marvel Comics character
- Destroyer, a codename used by two members of the Marvel Comics sibling team, Power Pack
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.