From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up destruction, destructive, or obliteration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Destruction is the concept of damage to an object, system, being or idea. It may also refer to:
- Destruction Bay, Yukon, Canada
- Destruction (DC Comics), one of the Endless in Neil Gaiman's comic book series The Sandman
- Destruction (band), a German thrash metal band
- Destruction (film), a 1915 film starring Theda Bara
- "The Destruction", a song from the musical Carrie
- Appetite for Destruction the debut album of the American hard rock band Guns N' Roses
- Symphony of Destruction a single by Megadeth from the album Countdown to Extinction
- Destructoid a video-game blog
- Destruction (EP), a 1994 EP by the German thrash metal group Destruction
- NJPW Destruction, professional wrestling event
- Destruktion, a term from the philosophy of Martin Heidegger
- Destructive narcissism, a pathological form of narcissism
- Self-destructive behaviour, a widely used phrase that conceptualises certain kinds of destructive acts as belonging to the self
- Destroy (disambiguation)
- Damage (disambiguation)
- Destroyed (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Destruction"
- All pages with titles containing "Destruction"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Destruction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.