Italian theatrical release poster by Renato Casaro
|Directed by||Stelvio Massi|
|Music by||Bruno Canfora|
|Cinematography||Franco Delli Colli|
Destruction Force (originally titled La banda del trucido (The Numbskull's Gang), also known as Dirty Gang) is a 1977 Italian poliziottesco directed by Stelvio Massi. It is the second film in which Tomas Milian plays the character of Monnezza after Free Hand for a Tough Cop (Il trucido e lo sbirro).
The participation of Milian was due to an old contract he was forced to fulfill; originally intended as a special appearance, the role of Milian was expanded to make it appear as the star of the film, and Milian obtained in exchange to construct his character as he wanted and to write (uncredited) his dialogue lines. The film was shot in three weeks, but Milian filmed his part in just five days.
- Luc Merenda: Commissioner Ghini
- Tomas Milian: Sergio Marazzi, aka "Er Monnezza"
- Massimo Vanni: Marchetti
- Elio Zamuto: Belli
- Franco Citti: Lanza
- Mario Brega:Quaestor Alberti
- Imma Piro: Agnese Rinaldi
- Roberto Curti. Italia odia: il cinema poliziesco italiano. Lindau, 2006.
- Manlio Momarasca; Giorgio Navarro; Davide Pulici. Monnezza e i suoi fratelli. Nocturno Dossier n.39, Cinemabis Comm.
|This article related to an Italian film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a criminal comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|