|Look up detachment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Detachment may mean:
- Emotional detachment, in psychology, refers to "inability to connect" or "mental assertiveness"
- Detachment (philosophy), the state of lacking material desire
- Detachment (military), a military unit which has left its parent unit altogether
- Detachment (film), an American film
- Detachment fault, geological term associated with large displacements.
- Décollement, a geological term for a zone where rock units are detached from each other
- Retinal detachment, a disorder of the retina
- A term used in the United Kingdom for an enclave or exclave
- Detachments (British band)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Detachment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.