|Look up detachment, detach, detachable, or nonattachment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Detachment may refer to:
- Emotional detachment, in psychology, refers to "inability to connect" or "mental assertiveness"
- Detachment (philosophy), the state of lacking material desire
- Detachment (military), a military unit which has left its parent unit altogether
- Detachment (territory), a concept in international law
- A term used in the United Kingdom for an enclave or exclave
- Detachment fault, geological term associated with large displacements
- Décollement, a geological term for a zone where rock units are detached from each other
- Detachment (film), a 2011 American film
- Detachments (British band), an art rock/electronic group
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Detachment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.