Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up detachment, detach, detachable, or nonattachment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Detachment may refer to:
- Emotional detachment, in psychology, refers to "inability to connect" or "mental assertiveness"
- Detachment (philosophy), the state of lacking material desire
- Detachment (military), a military unit which has left its parent unit altogether
- Detachment (territory), a concept in international law
- A term used in the United Kingdom for an enclave or exclave
- Detachment fault, geological term associated with large displacements
- Décollement, a geological term for a zone where rock units are detached from each other
- Detachment (film), a 2011 American film
- Detachments (British band), an art rock/electronic group
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Detachment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.