Detective Conan: The Fist of Blue Sapphire
|Detective Conan: The Fist of Blue Sapphire|
|Directed by||Tomoka Nagaoka|
|Written by||Takahiro Okura|
|Based on||Case Closed|
by Gosho Aoyama
|Music by||Katsuo Ono (Soundtrack), Hiroomi Tosaka (Theme Song: "BLUE SAPPHIRE")|
|Distributed by||Toho Company, Ltd.|
|Box office||¥7.95 billion ($72.26 million)|
Detective Conan: The Fist of Blue Sapphire (名探偵コナン 紺青の
- Minami Takayama as Conan Edogawa / Arthur Hirai
- Wakana Yamazaki as Ran Mōri
- Rikiya Koyama as Kogorō Mōri
- Kappei Yamaguchi as Shinichi Kudō and Kaito Kid
- Kenichi Ogata as Professor Agasa
- Megumi Hayashibara as Ai Haibara
- Yukiko Iwai as Ayumi Yoshida
- Ikue Otani as Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya
- Wataru Takagi as Genta Kojima
- Naoko Matsui as Sonoko Suzuki
- Nobuyuki Hiyama as Makoto Kyogoku
- Ikusaburo Yamazaki as Leon low
- Mayuko Kawakita as Rachel Cheongu
- Ryan Drees as Hezli Jamaluddin
- Jeff Manning as John Han Chen
- Yū Asakawa as Sherilyn Tan
- Hiroki Takahashi as Reijiro Nakatomi
- Charles Glover as Mark Aidan
- Yūki Kaji as Rishi Ramanathan
- Kurt Common as Eugene Lim
In Japan, the film sold 313,724 tickets and earned ¥422,465,000 on its opening day. The film topped the Japanese box office and grossed ¥1.88 billion in its opening weekend, setting a new franchise record. The film remained at the top in its second weekend, selling 678,000 tickets and earning ¥886 million, for a two-week total of ¥3.58 billion ($32.42 million) at the box office. It dropped to number two in its third week, dethroned by new release Avengers: Endgame, before Detective Conan regained the top spot in its fourth week, beating Avengers: Endgame and new release Pokémon: Detective Pikachu. The Fist of Blue Sapphire became the second highest-grossing Detective Conan film, after Zero the Enforcer. In its fifth week, Detective Conan was dethroned by Detective Pikachu at the Japanese box office. In five weeks, The Fist of Blue Sapphire grossed ¥7,951,036,700 ($72.26 million) in Japan.
- "Detective Conan Movie 23: The Fist of Blue Sapphire" – via myanimelist.net.
- "Detective Conan Movie 23: The Fist of Blue Sapphire Anime Recommendations - Anime-Planet". www.anime-planet.com.
- "劇場版『名探偵コナン 紺青の拳（フィスト）』". 劇場版『名探偵コナン 紺青の拳（フィスト）』.
- "Detective Conan: Fist of Blue Sapphire Anime Film Earns 422 Million Yen on Opening Day". Gojinshi. 2019-04-14. Retrieved 2019-04-14.
- Komatsu, Mikikazu (April 16, 2019). "Japan Box Office: 23rd Detective Conan Film Triumphs with Record-Breaking Opening". Crunchyroll. Retrieved 18 April 2019.
- Komatsu, Mikikazu (April 23, 2019). "Japan Box Office: 23rd Detective Conan Film Easily Crosses 3.5 Billion Yen Mark". Crunchyroll. Retrieved 2 May 2019.
- Komatsu, Mikikazu (8 May 2019). "Japan Box Office: 23rd Conan Film Beats Avengers: Endgame, Detective Pikachu". Crunchyroll. Retrieved 8 May 2019.
- "Detective Conan Film Returns to #1, Detective Pikachu Opens at #3". Anime News Network. 8 May 2019. Retrieved 8 May 2019.
- "Detective Pikachu Tops Endgame, Detective Conan in 2nd Weekend". Anime News Network. May 14, 2019. Retrieved May 14, 2019.
|This anime film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|