Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up detention in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Detention may refer to:
- School detention, a form of punishment used in schools
- Detention (imprisonment), imprisonment of someone guilty or suspected of a crime
- Detention basin, an artificial flow control structure that is used to contain flood water for a limited period of time
- Remand (detention), the keeping in custody of an arrested person awaiting adjudication
- Immigration detention, imprisonment of an unauthorised person entering a country
- Detention of an individual with symptoms of severe mental illness (for the legal procedure involving a court order, see Involuntary commitment)
- Preventive detention
- Detention (1998 film)
- Detention (2003 film)
- Detention (2010 film)
- Detention (2011 film)
- "Detention" (Cold Case episode), episode 58 (3.12) of the television series Cold Case
- Detention (TV series)
- Detention (video game)
- All pages beginning with "Detention"
- All pages with a title containing Detention
- Detonation (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Detention.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.