From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up detonation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Detonation is a process of combustion in which a supersonic shock wave propagates through a body of material.
Detonation may also refer to:
- Engine knocking, a manifestation of improper combustion timing in internal combustion engines
- Detonation (band), a Dutch melodic death metal band
- All pages beginning with "detonation"
- All pages with titles containing detonation
- Detonator (disambiguation)
- Detention (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Detonation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.