From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||2210 Park Avenue
|Architect||Arnold & Shreve|
|Part of||Park Avenue Historic District (#97000396)|
|Designated CP||May 13, 1997|
The building was constructed in 1923, and stands at 10 floors in height. It was designed in the Beaux-Arts architectural style.
- Architects: Arnold & Shreve
- The building was named originally named the Detroit Life Insurance Company Building after the building's main tenant, which occupied the top four floors.
- This building became part of the Park Avenue Historic District in 1997.
The building is to be renovated as part of the new hockey arena district announced in 2013.
- Official Detroit Building website
- Google Maps location of Detroit Building
- Detroit Building details at Emporis.com
- SkyscraperPage.com's Profile on Detroit Building
|This article related to a building or structure in Detroit is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a property in Michigan on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|