This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Detroit Towers is a high-rise residential apartment building located in Detroit, Michigan, on the city's near-east side. The building was constructed in 1922, and stands at 22 floors in height. It is used as an apartment building, and was designed in the neo-gothic architectural style.
- This is a Detroit landmark highrise along the river, just across from Belle Isle.
- Detroit Towers was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1985.
- Google Maps location of Detroit Towers
- Detroit Towers details at Emporis.com
- SkyscraperPage.com's Profile on Detroit Towers
|This article related to a building or structure in Detroit is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|