From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Deucalion may refer to:
- Deucalion, the son of Prometheus, survivor of the Deucalian Deluge
- Deucalion, a red alga genus in the family Wrangeliaceae
- Deucalion of Crete, the son of Minos and Pasiphae, and apparently succeeded his older brother Catreus as King of Crete, father of Idomeneus
- Deucalion (novel), a 1995 novel by Brian Caswell
- Deucalion, a soldier Achilles kills in the Iliad to avenge the death of Patroclus
- 53311 Deucalion, an asteroid
- Deucalion, one of the names of the main character from Dean Koontz and Kevin J. Anderson's series of novels, Dean Koontz's Frankenstein
- Deucalion, a vampiric bloodline in the roleplaying game Vampire: The Requiem by White Wolf, Inc.
- Deucalion, the name of a dragon in Dianna Wynne Jones book Dark Lord of Derkholm
- Deucalion, the name of a fictional spaceship in Kiddy Grade
- Deucalion, the name of a werewolf in Teen Wolf (2011 TV series)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deucalion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.