From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Deutsch or deutsch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deutsch is the German language word for German (adjective). Deutsche are Germans, while [eine] Deutsche/[ein] Deutscher is [a] German (female and male forms, respectively). See Deutsch (etymology) for details.
- the German language (i.e. Deutsch)
- Deutsch catalogue of compositions by Franz Schubert, see Schubert Thematic Catalogue
- Deutsch, a village in the German municipality of Groß Garz
- Deutsch (surname)
- Deutsch (crater), a crater on the far side of the Moon
- Deutsch Group, an international connector manufacturer
- Deutsch Inc., an American advertising agency
- André Deutsch, an imprint of Carlton Publishing Group
- Deutsche (disambiguation)
- Dutch (disambiguation)
- Dietsch (disambiguation)
- Deutz (disambiguation)
- Theodiscus, a precursor to the word in many West Germanic languages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deutsch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.