Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Deutschland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deutschland is the German language word, or endonym, for Germany.
Deutschland may also refer to:
- SS Deutschland (1866), a steamship wrecked in 1875 and commemorated in Gerard Manley Hopkins' poem "The Wreck of the Deutschland"
- SMS Deutschland (1874), an armored frigate commissioned in 1874
- SS Deutschland (1900), a transatlantic ocean liner of 1900
- SMS Deutschland (1904), a battleship launched in 1904
- Deutschland-class battleship, class of ships named after the above.
- Deutschland, a ship used by Wilhelm Filchner during his Antarctic expedition 1911–1912
- SMS Deutschland (1914), an auxiliary mine layer commissioned in 1914
- German submarine Deutschland (launched 1916), a blockade-breaking German cargo submarine used during World War I
- SS Deutschland (1923), ocean liner launched 1923 and sunk 1945
- Schulschiff Deutschland, a tall ship used as a school ship, presently at Bremen as a museum ship
- German cruiser Deutschland, first of the 1930s Panzerschiffe (called pocket battleships by the British), later renamed Lützow; involved in the 1937 Deutschland incident.
- Deutschland-class cruiser, class of ships named after the above.
- German training cruiser Deutschland, a training cruiser, launched in 1960
- MS Deutschland, a cruise ship christened in 1998
Two incidents involving ships called the Deutschland:
- Deutschland incident (1902), referring to the Prince's radio transmissions
- Deutschland incident (1937), during the Third Reich's support of the Nationalists in the Spanish Civil War
- Deutschland 83, a 2015 German television drama series about an East German spy sent to spy in West Germany in 1983
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deutschland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.