Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Deutschland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deutschland is the German language word, or endonym, for Germany.
Deutschland may also refer to:
- SS Deutschland (1866), a steamship wrecked in 1875 and commemorated in Gerard Manley Hopkins' poem "The Wreck of the Deutschland"
- SMS Deutschland (1874), an armored frigate commissioned in 1874
- SS Deutschland (1900), a transatlantic ocean liner of 1900
- SMS Deutschland (1904), a battleship launched in 1904
- Deutschland-class battleship, class of ships named after the above.
- Deutschland, a ship used by Wilhelm Filchner during his Antarctic expedition 1911–1912
- SMS Deutschland (1914), an auxiliary mine layer commissioned in 1914
- German submarine Deutschland (launched 1916), a blockade-breaking German cargo submarine used during World War I
- SS Deutschland (1923), ocean liner launched 1923 and sunk 1945
- Schulschiff Deutschland, a tall ship used as a school ship, presently at Bremen as a museum ship
- German cruiser Deutschland, first of the 1930s Panzerschiffe (called pocket battleships by the British), later renamed Lützow; involved in the 1937 Deutschland incident.
- Deutschland-class cruiser, class of ships named after the above.
- German training cruiser Deutschland, a training cruiser, launched in 1960
- MS Deutschland, a cruise ship christened in 1998
Two incidents involving ships called the Deutschland:
- Deutschland incident (1902), referring to the Prince's radio transmissions
- Deutschland incident (1937), during the Third Reich's support of the Nationalists in the Spanish Civil War
Songs and music
- Deutschland 83, a 2015 German television drama series about an East German spy sent to spy in West Germany in 1983
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deutschland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.