From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
D'eux means "of them" or "about them," "Deux" is "two" in French.
- 2 (number), the natural number following 1 and preceding 3
- D'eux, an album by Canadian singer Céline Dion
- Deux (band), a South Korean duo band
- La Deux, a Belgian national television channel
- Deux Deux, a fictional character who appeared in The Inspector
- Deux Montagnes, French for Two Mountains
- Deux-Sèvres, a French département
- Blainville—Deux-Montagnes, a former federal electoral district in Quebec, Canada
- Communes of the Deux-Sèvres department, 305 communes of the Deux-Sèvres département, in France.
- Folie à deux, a rare psychiatric syndrome
- Folie à Deux, the fifth studio album by Fall Out Boy
- Pas de deux, a duet in which ballet steps are performed together.
- Two (2002 film), a French film released as Deux in France
- Hot Shots! Part Deux
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deux.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.