From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Deux Montagnes (disambiguation))
Deux Montagnes is French for "Two Mountains", and can represent:
- Lac des Deux Montagnes, a lake in the Greater Montreal Area
- Deux-Montagnes, Quebec, a municipality in Canada, named after the lake
- Deux-Montagnes Regional County Municipality, Quebec, a regional government (county) in Canada, with county seat at Deux-Montagnes
- Deux-Montagnes Line (AMT), a commuter train line in Greater Montreal that ends at Deux-Montagnes
- Deux-Montagnes (AMT), a commuter train station, and terminus of the commuter train line of the same name
- Deux-Montagnes (provincial electoral district), a Quebec provincial riding that encompasses the municipality of the same name
- Deux-Montagnes (electoral district), a former Canadian federal riding that encompassed the municipality of the same name
- Argenteuil—Deux-Montagnes, a former Canadian federal riding
- Blainville—Deux-Montagnes, a former Canadian federal riding
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deux Montagnes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.