|Lok Sabha Constituency||Raichur|
|• Total||7.43 km2 (2.87 sq mi)|
|Elevation||398 m (1,306 ft)|
|• Density||2,960.16/km2 (7,666.8/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-KA|
|Vehicle registration||KA 36|
As of 2001[update] India census,population, 280,606 as per the Census 2011. Out of which 140,165 are males while 140,441 are females. . Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Devadurga has an average literacy rate of 43%, lower than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 50% and, female literacy is 36%. In Devadurga, 17% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- Devadurga is also famous for the 500-year-old baobab tree. There are only a handful of baobab trees in India and other known baobabs are in Savanur in Haveri district.
- Ancient fort located in the town.
- Devadurga is famous for the Hazrat Zahiruddin Badshah Quadri Al-Jeelani Bagdadi Dargah.
- Kyadigera village on Sirwar-Arakera road is famous for the ancient fort.
- Gabbur is known as temple town of Raichur district. Gabbur is 28 km from Devadurga.
- Masarkal village is located near the Devadurga. Masarkal is famous for the ancient cave dedicated to Hazarat Haji Ibrahim Sha Quadri (Babayya).
- Jalahalli village is located on state highway and it have two famous temple one is Shri jagadaradya jayashanthlingeswar temple and one more is shree laxmi ranganatha temple .
- Koppur village is located near Krishna river, Famous for Sri Narasimha Swamy Temple Since more than 1000 Years Old Ancient Temple
Benekal is the village at the distance of 10km from devadurga and the famous Anegudi temple is present
Devadurga road constructions is going on and will be completed by 2015 and will be comfortable for the people to get connected by road to Bangalore, Hubli, Hyderabad, Bagalkot and other major cities. The nearest major airport is in Hyderabad.
Long-distance bus routes
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) runs a bus service to other cities and villages. There are also various private bus services.
Raichur is the nearest railway station to Devadurga and Raichur is served by a major rail line and is well connected by trains to all major parts of India such as Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Trivandrum, Kanyakumari, Pune, Bhopal and Agra.
- "Census of India 2011: Data from the 2011 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.