From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||1970 (age 46–47)
|Years active||1994 - present|
Devang Patel is an Indian singer, actor, rapper, songwriter, dancer, film producer, film director and music performer.
Buma Bum ( Gujrati parody songs )
- Aa Aaa Eee Ooo
- Aa Dudh Thodi Shakkar
- Bagdi Gaya Dada
- Chashmish Mane Log Bole
- Jaldi Jaldi Shodhine Aapjo
- Mari Marjhi
- Maru Shirt Fateli Mari Pent Fateli
- Murkho Mane Kehta
- Raate Chadar Odhine
- Roj Chare Baju Chovis Kalak
- Tari Budhi Nathi Sathe
Meri Marzi (1995)
- "Meri Marzi" parody of "It's My Life" by Dr. Albun
- "Ghar Kiyon Aaya Kayar"
- "Machi Booma Boom
- "Flop Ten"
Patel Scope (2000) Times Music
- "Aye Raju" parody of Alane by Wes Madiko
- "Ladoo Kha" parody of Coco Jamboo by Mr. President
- "Hathi Pajee" parody of Tic, Tic Tac by Chilli ft. Carrapicho
- "Ghoom Ghoom" parody of Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom!! by Vengaboys
- "Mauj hi Mauj"
- "Kanwara Bechara"
- "Bhai mere Bhai" parody of Chal Mere Bhai from Chal Mere Bhai
- "Thoka" parody of Livin' la Vida Loca by Ricky Martin
- "Hat ke Rehna" parody of Macarena
- "Papa Ke Papa" parody of We Like to Party by Vengaboys
- "Karna Nai" parody of Cotton-Eyed Joe by Dorothy Scarborough
- "Mufat Mein Jo Mile" parody of The Cup of Life by Ricky Martin
Patel Scope II
- "Bloody Fool"- Parody of "Daddy Cool" by Boney M.
- "Aye Mere Seth"- Parody of "Ek Pal Ka Jeena" from Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai
- "Taal Pe Baal"- Parody of "Taal Se Taal" from Taal
- "Chasma Chasma"- Parody of "Hamma" from Bombay
- "Kuttha Kaata"- Parody of "Who Let the Dogs Out?" by Baha Men
- "Don't Mind"- Parody of "Şımarık" by Tarkan and Kiss Kiss by Holly Valance
- "Apun Bola"- Parody of the homonymous song from Josh
- "Oh Oh Jaane Jaana"- Parody of the homonymous song from Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya
- "Kya Bolti Tu"- Parody of the homonymous song from Ghulam
- "Dus"- Parody of "They Don't Care About Us" by Michael Jackson
- "Sehan Karna Nahi"- Parody of "Desert Rose" from Sting
- "Ki Dhulai"- Parody "Stayin' Alive" from Bee Gees
- "Chaddi"- Parody of "Yaad Piya Ki" by Falguni Pathak
- "Made in India"- Parody of "Made in India" by Alisha Chinai
- "Thu"- Parody of "Tu Hi Tu" by Sonu Nigam
- "Bhaiya Bhaiya"- Parody of "Chaiyya Chaiyya" from Dil Se..
- "Soch Le Bhai"- Parody of "Dil Le Gayee Kudi Gujarat Di" by Jasbir Jassi
- "Ara Ra Ra"- Parody of "Bolo Tara Ra Ra" by Daler Mehandi
Patel Scope III
- "Somwar Ko Sita" Parody of Ina Meena Dika by Kishore Kumar
- "Main Adha Raha" Parody of Tu Tu Hai Wohi from Ek Haseena Thi, the starting music is based on the techno song Around the World (La La La La La)
- "Hai Kamar Hoi Kamar" Parody of Whenever, Wherever by Shakira
- "TV serial Jab Banta Hai" parody of Thoda Resham Lagta Hai by Meghna Naidu
- "Bhajiya Garam" parody of Dum Maro Dum from Hare Rama Hare Krishna
- "Susu-Susu" parody of Suku Suku by Shammi Kapoor
- "Cat Mouse Dog" parody of Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley
- "Chalte Chalte" parody of Chalte Chalte from Pakeezah
- "Dil Chahta Hai" parody of Dil Chahta Hai from Dil Chahta Hai
- "Monkey Monkey" parody of Money, Money, Money by ABBA
- "De De Thappad De" parody of Hey Baby from No Doubt
- "Main Hoon Mad" Parody of Bad by Michael Jackson
- "Ho Jata Hai Scene" Parody of Rasputin by Boney M.
- "Kambhakt Machhar" Parody of Kambakht Ishq from Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya
- "Aish tu kar"
- Grand Hali (2017)
- Smile Please (2004)
- Muratiyo No. 1 (Gujarati, 2005)
- Vanechandno Varghodo (Gujarati, 2007)
- Swaminarayan Serial as a Dada Khaachar (By Kalupur Swaminarayan Mandir)
- Achievements by Devang Patel. Retrieved 11 December 2014.
- Raids on homes of Devang Patel, movie producer
- "Golly! Gujarati films cross 1k mark". The Times of India. 2011-07-29. Retrieved 2015-07-15.
- K. Moti Gokulsing; Wimal Dissanayake (17 April 2013). Routledge Handbook of Indian Cinemas. Routledge. pp. 88–99. ISBN 978-1-136-77284-9.
- Devang Patel unplugged on rediff.com. Rediff. Retrieved December 11, 2014.
- . Times of India. Abhimanyu Mishra. February 27, 2014.