Devaraj–Mohan was a directing duo of the Indian film industry, mainly of Tamil-language films. They were known for quality films made on a low budget, thus giving a very reasonable profit for almost every film. The duo is also notable for launching one of the most prolific Indian composers, Ilaiyaraaja through their film Annakili.
Actor Sivakumar played the lead in most of their films. After 1980, the duo split and Devaraj directed some films. Mohan died in January 2012 due to a head injury. Devaraj died sometime between then and 2018.
|1973||Ponnukku Thanga Manasu|
|1975||Uravu Solla Oruvan|
|1976||Paalooti Valartha Kili|
|1978||Vazha Ninaithal Vazhalam|
|1980||Oru Velladu Vengaiyagiradhu|
|1980||Kannil Theriyum Kathaikal|
|1982||Ayiram Muthangal||Directed by S. Devarajan|
|1982||Kavithai Malar||Directed by S. Devarajan|
|1985||Rajathi Rojakili||Directed by S. Devarajan|
|1986||Isai Paadum Thendral||Directed by S. Devarajan|
|1989||Annakili Sonna Kathai||Directed by S. Devarajan|
- Baskaran, S. Theodore (24 December 2013). THE EYE OF THE SERPENT: AN INTRODUCTION TO TAMIL CINEMA. Westland. p. 151. ISBN 9789383260744.
- Dhananjayan, G. (3 November 2014). Pride of Tamil Cinema: 1931–2013. Blue Ocean Publishers. pp. 237–. OCLC 898765509.
- "இளையராஜாவின் முதல் படமான அன்னக்கிளியின் இயக்குநர் மோகன் மரணம்". Filmibeat (in Tamil). 2 January 2012. Archived from the original on 3 April 2019. Retrieved 4 March 2023.
- "டியூனுக்கு எழுதுவதில் சிக்கல்! - கவிஞர் முத்துலிங்கம்". Dinamani (in Tamil). Retrieved 21 May 2023.
- "Veteran Vijayakumar 50 years in cinema". IndiaGlitz. Archived from the original on 25 December 2015. Retrieved 25 December 2015.
- Vasudevan, Ravi (2000). Making Meaning in Indian Cinema. Oxford University Press. p. 12. ISBN 0195645456. Archived from the original on 4 March 2023. Retrieved 25 December 2015.