From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Devas)
|Look up Deva or deva in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deva may refer to:
- Deva (Buddhism), a divine being or god in Buddhism.
- Deva (Hinduism), a divine being or god in Hinduism.
- Deva (New Age), spiritual forces or beings behind nature.
- Deva people of Sri Lankan mythology.
- Deva, Romania, a city in Hunedoara county, Romania
- Deva (river), a river in Northern Spain, between Asturias and Cantabria
- Deva (Gijón), a district in Asturias, Spain
- Deva Victrix, a Roman fortress and town, now Chester, England
- Deva Stadium, a football stadium in Chester named after the city's Roman name
- River Dee, Aberdeenshire, by Roman name
- River Dee, Galloway, by Roman name
- River Dee, Wales, by Roman name
- Deva Bandhumasena (1891–1944), Thai military officer
- Deva Katta, Indian-born American citizen filmmaker
- Deva Premal (born in 1970), German musician
- Deva Raya II (reigned 1424–1446), emperor of the Vijayanagara Empire
- Deva dynasty (c.12th–13th century), Hindu dynasty of Bengal
- Deva (music director), Indian film composer and singer
- A.N Prabhu Deva, Indian academic
- Bhattakalanka Deva (fl. 1604) Kannada grammarian
- Girvan Yuddha Bikram Shah Deva (1797–1816), King of Nepal
- Mukul Deva (born c. 1960), Indian English author
- Narendra Deva (1889–1956), Indian politician
- Nirj Deva (born 1948), United Kingdom politician
- Prabhu Deva (born 1973), South Indian actor, dancer, and movie director
- Ramachandra Deva, Indian Kannada poet, writer and playwright
- Sarah Jezebel Deva or Sarah Jane Ferridge (born 1977), British vocalist
- Srikanth Deva, Indian music director
- Terra Deva, American musician
- Xhafer Deva (1904–1978), Albanian politician
- Deva (film), a 1994 Tamil movie
- Devas or Aasimar, fictional race in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- Devas, characters in Digimon Tamers
- Devas, race In computer game Rappelz
- Devas, faction in the PlayStation game Chrono Cross
- DeVa, or Demokraattinen Vaihtoehto, Democratic Alternative (Finland) a Finnish Communist party
- CA Deva, football cub in Cantabria, Spain
- Deva (moth), a genus of moths of the Noctuidae family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.