Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up devastation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Devastation may refer to:
- HMS Devastation, any of four ships of the British Royal Navy
- La Dévastation, various French warships named Dévastation.
- Devastation (video game), a first-person shooter video game developed by Digitalo Studios, released in February 2003
- Transformers: Devastation, an upcoming video game
- Mortal Kombat: Devastation, the third installment in the movie franchise based on the Mortal Kombat fighting game series
- Devastation (comics), a fictional character and DC Comics villain in the Wonder Woman comic book
- The Transformers: Devastation, a six-issue comic book miniseries, published by IDW Publishing, based on the Transformers
- The Devastations, a musical group from Melbourne, Australia and based out of Berlin, Germany
- Devastation (wrestling), a professional wrestling tag-team from Canadian independent wrestling
- Acute stress reaction, a psychological condition that causes devastation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Devastation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.