From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up devastation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Devastation may refer to:
- HMS Devastation, any of four ships of the British Royal Navy
- La Dévastation, various French warships named Dévastation.
- Devastation (video game), a first-person shooter video game developed by Digitalo Studios, released in February 2003
- Transformers: Devastation, an upcoming video game
- Mortal Kombat: Devastation, the third installment in the movie franchise based on the Mortal Kombat fighting game series
- Devastation (comics), a fictional character and DC Comics villain in the Wonder Woman comic book
- The Transformers: Devastation, a six-issue comic book miniseries, published by IDW Publishing, based on the Transformers
- The Devastations, a musical group from Melbourne, Australia and based out of Berlin, Germany
- Devastation (wrestling), a professional wrestling tag-team from Canadian independent wrestling
- Acute stress reaction, a psychological condition that causes devastation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Devastation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.