(Redirected from Devic (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up devic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Devic may refer to:
- Eugène Devic (1858–1930), French neurologist
- Devic kingdom, the realm of devas, non-physical beings described in certain doctrines, religions and popular culture
- Devics, a band from Los Angeles, United States
- Devič, a Serb Orthodox abbey in Kosovo
- Neuromyelitis optica, Devic's disease or Devic's syndrome
- Dević, a surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Devic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.