(Redirected from Devices)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up device in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A device is usually a constructed tool.
- A component of personal-computer hardware
- Peripheral, any device attached to a computer that expands its functionality
- Device file, an interface of a device driver
- Device (heavy metal band)
- Device, a self-titled album by the band
- Device (pop-rock band)
- Device (Eon album), 2006
- Personal device, another name for a heraldic badge
- Plot device, as in storytelling
- Rhetorical device, a technique used in writing or speaking
- An aspect of a military-award decoration in the United Kingdom
- Something that can be trademarked, such as a logotype (or "logo") in printing or in law
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Device.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.