(Redirected from Devices)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up device in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A device is usually a constructed tool. Device may also refer to:
- Device, a component of personal computer hardware
- Device file, an interface of a device driver
- Peripheral, any device attached to a computer that expands its functionality
Arts, entertainment, and media
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- Device, something that can be trademarked, such as a logotype (or "logo") in printing or in law
- Devices, aspects of a military-award decoration in the United Kingdom
- Medical deviceMedical devicePersonal device, another name for a heraldic badge
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Device.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.