The Devil's Brigade
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Devil's Brigade (disambiguation))
The Devil's Brigade, Devil's Brigade, or Devils Brigade may also refer to:
- The Devil's Brigade (film) (1968), a film about the First Special Service Force
- Devils Brigade (band), an American rock band
- Devils Brigade (album), an album by the Devils Brigade band
- "Devils Brigade", a song on the 1999 album The Gang's All Here, by the Dropkick Murphys
- The Devil's Brigade (comics), a former comics series by Charlton Comics
- Devil's Brigade, a Canadian television series produced by Frantic Films
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Devil's Brigade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.