From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Devil Rays)
Devil ray may refer to:
- Rays of the genus Mobula, cartilaginous fish including:
- Pygmy devil ray, Mobula eregoodootenkee
- Lesser devil ray, Mobula hypostoma
- Spinetail mobula, Mobula japanica
- Shortfin devil ray, Mobula kuhlii
- Devil fish, Mobula mobular
- Munk's devil ray, Mobula munkiana
- Lesser Guinean devil ray, Mobula rochebrunei
- Chilean devil ray, Mobula tarapacana
- Bentfin devil ray, Mobula thurstoni
- Manta ray, Manta birostris, the largest of the rays.
- Tampa Bay Rays, an American League baseball team based St. Petersburg, Florida, known as the Tampa Bay Devil Rays from 1998–2007.
- Several of the franchise's affiliated minor league baseball teams use "Devil Rays" or "Rays" as a nickname:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Devil ray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.