Jump to navigation Jump to search
Devils Island, Devil's Island or Devil Island may refer to:
- Devil Island (Lake Temagami), Ontario
- Devils Island (Nova Scotia)
- Devil's Island, former name for King Island (Saskatchewan)
- Djævleøen (Devil's Island)
- Devils Island (Wisconsin), one of the Apostle Islands
- Devil's Island (1926 film), silent starring Pauline Frederick and Marian Nixon
- Devil's Island (1939 film), starring Boris Karloff
- Devil's Island (1979 film), Yugoslav film
- Devil's Island (1996 film), Icelandic film
- "Devil's Island", a song from the Megadeth album Peace Sells... but Who's Buying? about the historic French penal colony of the same name.
- "Devil's Island", a song from the Architects album Daybreaker
- Isle of Devils or Devil's Isles, old names for Bermuda
- King of Devil's Island,a 2010 film about Norway's Bastøy Prison
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Devils Island.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.