Devils Peak (Santa Barbara County, California)
Devils Peak and its communications facilities. The peak hosts several radio systems including repeaters for amateur radio and public safety.
|Elevation||2,429 ft (740 m) NAVD 88|
|Parent range||Channel Islands|
|Topo map||Santa Cruz Island B|
Devils Peak (or Mount Diablo) at 2,429 feet (740 m) is the tallest peak on the Channel Islands of California. It is located on Santa Cruz Island within Channel Islands National Park on land owned by The Nature Conservancy. Visiting the area requires a permit.
- "Devils Peak 2". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved 2009-08-01.
- "Channel Islands National Park Highpoint Information". County Highpointers. Retrieved 2012-05-04.
- "USA 48-States Island High Points above 500 feet". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2013-01-17.
- "Island Facts: Santa Cruz Island". Channel Islands National Park, NPS. Retrieved 2008-07-28.
- "Devils Peak, California". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2008-07-28.
|This Santa Barbara County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|