From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up devin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Devin may refer to:
- Devin (name), a Gaelic name; also a Hindu name
- Devin, Bulgaria, a town in Bulgaria
- Devín, a borough of Bratislava, Slovakia
- Devín Castle
- Devin Cars, an American manufacturer of cars and kit-cars
- Devin Townsend, a Canadian musician, singer, songwriter, producer
- Devin the Dude, American hip hop artist
- Devin, the Slovene name of Duino, in Italy
- Devin, Bandar Abbas, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Devin, Minab, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Devin, North Khorasan, a village in North Khorasan Province, Iran
- Devin, Razavi Khorasan, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Devin, a short form of Devindra, a title applied to the Hindu god Indra
- Devin, the first name of the Next Generation Gaming Owner, Devin Clark. Potential Criminal who creeps on children through his "Club House".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Devin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.